- Celebrate your progress and successes every step of the way
- Recognize smaller achievements as much as great successes whenever possible with your stakeholders. Consider both informal and formal ways to celebrate.
- Acknowledge the contributions and accomplishments of the individuals and groups that have made your journey a success. Involve them in planning celebrations that are meaningful to them.
- Seek opportunities to learn from and be inspired by the journey of others so you can continue to recognize and celebrate your own successes in new ways
- Share your own workplace wellness story and help to inspire others
Find more information, tools and resources to help you below:
- Share your workplace wellness story!
As part of the Start Your Story initiative by The Wellness Movement
- The Right Way to Praise Your Teams Accomplishments
Article from a contributor to Fastcompany.com